May 13, 2018

Odds and ends May 13, 2018...

Happy Mother's day to any of my readers who happen to be mothers. If you're not a mother and have one still alive, go hug her and tell her how much you love her. Go... I'll wait!


You're back! Good! Let me start by saying that I'm jealous of you right now.
But, enough about that... let's figure out a rant for Mother's Day...
Is it nice? That's a 1:1 reproduction of the vintage art by Earl Norem. Normally I don't care for art prints, but THIS ONE I NEEDED TO OWN for nostalgia reasons.
Mainly this:
That video, I used to watch as a kid many many times and that pic brings a lot of nostalgic feelings. While my actual copy was lost in my last move, the print makes up for it.

This Friday, guess who I'll be meeting...
(Assuming no unforseen circumstances ruin it... because I already bought the tickets. Unlike last year where the Hurricane ruined my chamces of meeting JDF)


Sadly, there were no spots for John Barrowman on Friday and that's the only time I can Assist PRCC 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment