May 8, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest: My mom's name is Martha. Mine too! Are we Superfriends now?

DC direct or whatever name they're using now, has released a couple of figures and my Ollie Queen was lonely, so I got him some companions... Batman and Superman... What, were you expecting Diggle and Felicity?

Not going to explain Batman  Superman. So let's get cracking.

Articulation:
Right out of the bat, these figures already are a failure. Early 1990s articulation?
No ab crunch, no wrist cut, no waist cut, no ankle articulation? No wonder they were under $15.
2.5

Paint and sculpt:
At least they don't  suck in this department.
Don't get me wrong, there are more paint hits on a Mattel-made DCUC than on these figures. The sculpts have tons of details that extra paint application would've made it pop.
3.5

Accessories:
Zip, zilch, nada, the big goose egg.

Overall:
I feel that these figures have failed. Now I regret buying Aquaman. They get a 2.0 as their final score. I really wanted to like them, but in the age of superarticulation, these figures are unacceptable!

No comments:

Post a Comment