May 10, 2018

How did I end up back in the Marvel Legends game?

I could've sworn I wasn't getting anymore figures... aside maybe an occasional Spidey or X-Men figure... shame I never saw 90s Jean, nor the Jubilee wave... I regret not buying the Jim Lee Cyclops from the Warlock (phalanx alien, not Adam Warlock, keeper of the Soul Gem)
Now I've gotten a few too many MLs thay normally I would've skipped...
I have Gwen Poole and SJW Spider-woman... There's also a Kamala Khan and two of the GotG that haven't been out the Toy Chest.

I guess I could easily blame Super7 for this.
The dry spells between MOTUC releases (or throwing down surprise preorders of the faux vintage stuff without a warning) can make one look for some instant collecting gratification... Marvel Legends, DCUC... I mean DC Multiverse deliver that... I could mention DC Collectibles, but so far they have brought disappointment.

I can't rely on Storm Collectibles, because they have an odd time table. The toys are super nice, but still waiting for the Shao Kahn figure...

But Hasbro has been knocking it out the park with most of their releases.
And some of their figures are making their  ToyBiz counterparts look bad... Hell, even Hasbro is out doing Hasbro...

Seems like I might need to bring back the Marvel Legends shelves...

No comments:

Post a Comment