May 5, 2018

Cobra Kai is way better than I thought...

I only saw two episodes and I have to say...
It's way better than the Jaden Smith reboot, better than the Animated series, and the Fourth movie without Daniel-san.

It is basically "Sweep the leg Johnny" the series. We follow a defeated Johnny Lawrence whose life is really bad. Divorced, hasn't seen his son in ages, treated like dirt by everyone around him. Meanwhile, his bully is one successful businessman with his dealership, autoshop, and hands out little Bonsai trees to his customers. Did I mention that LaRusso is a total douche here?

Well... not really.  Yes, he is a bit of a jerk, who has let success go ocer his head. At the same time, not everything is hunky dory at Casa LaRusso. All I know is that I'm hooked on this series and want to see more of it!
And yes, Miyagi is officially dead. Daniel-san goes to his grave for advice... wonder if Daniel and Julie will meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment