Apr 18, 2018

Prepare your silver paints... Stridor is $60.

I can't believe he's just $60. I expected him to be far more expensive.
I AM 80% Certain that I'm getting him...
But I'm a little bit angry about him...
He's LITERALLY A NIGHTSTALKER REPAINT...
No, this is NOT ABOUT THE FLAT GREY... Look at the Helmet... It's WRONG!!!
See that crest? MOTUC version lacks it.
This feels lazy. I'm guessing that this was one of the few tools they could salvage, hence the lazy repaint...

Don't get me wrong, it's cool that we ARE getting Stridor, but at the same time, the inaccuracies bother me... Shapeways Masters, do your thing... Or according to Google Translate: Shapeways Meister, Mach dein Ding!

In any case, Large scale beasts, woohoo!!!
I am still worried about the issues that could screw this up, but Freaking Stridor of Point Super Combat!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment