Apr 7, 2018

Power-Con Exclusives are available for pre-order now... And other stuff.

I bit the bullet and Pre-Ordered Montork and Dree-Elle from Power-Con, because BBTS doesn't have them for pre-order. I am a Mexican Canadian for Power-Con, so Montork and Dree-Elle were $75 for me.
Now I'm dealing with the mental gymnastics that I'll have to use to justify this purchase... There might be in the horizon a possible Mrs. House of Rants and I need to be prepared.
I couldn't bite the bullet for Jitsu and Spikor. I tried so hard and got so far... In the end I dropped them from my cart.

Anne Hathaway is a Kaiju? Whoa... I can't believe that this movie slipped through the cracks and I never found out about it!? Anne Freaking Hathaway is a Kaiju... That's like the most wtf plot twist for a Princess Diaries 3... It's not related to Princess Diaries, but my brain always thinks of that whenever Hathaway is mentioned.
I enjoyed it, even of it is an artsy fartsy indie movie with it's indie pretentiousness. But Kaiju Hathaway, man!

went to TRU one last last time and it was saddening... Seeing that going out of business sign was the most depressing thing ever. And I don't mean it as a toy collector.
I mean that families will lose a source of income and in some cases THE MAIN source of income. Meanwhile, the buzzards at Bain Capital made a killing by killing TRU.
On the lulzy side of things, They have a buttload of copies of Metal Gear Survive that they cannot push. F-Konami...

No comments:

Post a Comment