Apr 24, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest: Doc Connors saw too much Jurassic Park...

Lizard wave is in my hands. I'm working from the BaF all the way to the figures.

Doctor Curt Connors was a scientist who lost his arm and studied Reptilian regeneration and its application for mammals (read, himself) So, in comic book fashion, he experimented on himself  and boom! The Lizard is born!

Articulation:
He has theoretically speaking, Standard Marvel Legends articulation but extra POA for the tail and mouth. My only gripes are that his mouth is loose and his lower jaw opens up wide on its own. Also his knees have crappy range. (On mine his right knee is wobblier than a boxer after beimg pummeled for 11 rounds) also, I kinda wish his tail had more segments just for it to have a more natural looking curve.
4.0

Paint and Sculpt:
Let me get the nitpick out of the way. Hate the Velociraptor head. Everything else is amazing! The paintjob is really awesome and it lools great for The Lizard.
5.0

Accessories:
Not applicable, simce he IS A BUNCH OF ACCESSORIES FORMING A LIZARD VOLTRON.

Overall:
Lizard gets a 4.5 as his final score. Had he gotten a classoc Lizard head, he'd  have a perfrct rating. Alsp, I knew I should've  bought the Chris Pratt Starlord when I had the chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment