Mar 20, 2018

Spring is here...

Once again, Winter has wrapped up and Spring is here. Still waiting for my order from Super7 to ship... Good thing I paid extra for that 3-day shipping... Seems like Murphy's Law has hit Super7 hard... So hard that I'm paying for it... Yes, I'm a bit angry about this. Don't get me wrong, I understand that they're not Mattel, but with each blunder it makes it harder to believe in them... (Wave 3 better Rock my socks off or else wave 2 will be my last.) Hopefully Wave 2 will have most of the wave 1 issues corrected.

But I'm not here to rant about Super7's MOTUC issues. I'm a bit bummed with the whole Toys R Us thing, the delays on delivery from Super7 and Storm Collectibles... Still waiting for Shao Kahn and my Pile of Loot grace period from BBTS is running out... (I have a green Ninja there). I'm also bummed because it's the first Spring that I'm TRULY Alone... Cause no Mom, no Shiba and no Kurumi, Who I swear was a mini-version of Mom. With Spring here, it's supposed to be a time for "rebirth" and "new beginnings" but I feel like I'm doing everything wrong. (Will you Relish on my  Misery, ♠️?)

Seems like after the Hurricane, everything has fallen out of sync. Getting older sucks! I mean look at Harrison Ford, who's getting dragged to do another Indiana Jones movie.

But I cannot let myself be dragged into the darkness...
I'm looking forward to infinity war, the MK and Street Fighter figures from Storm Collectibles, spending time with my family...
 To shake off some of that loneliness feeling.
If the stars align, maybe hit PR Comic Con once again... Maybe meet a Power That is NOT JDF. Also, I need to finish watching the bunch of movies that I bought during the hurricane aftermath... And yes that includes the hentai.

In any case, I'm feeling a little better now... Crap! I was just reminded of the Netflix She-Ra series and now I feel like crap once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment