Mar 18, 2018

Pinch me, I'm dreaming... KB Toys is coming back!

Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes...
KB Toys might return...
Kids might still have a chance of going to a real toy store... It hurts that Toys R Us is dying, but my number one Toy Hunting grounds were KB Toys... Especially since I had one available at three minutes on foot from campus.

This is really exciting news. If KB Toys returns, that's ANOTHER place for me to hunt for toys and videogames. Not only that, but the name KB Toys is strongly associated with Nostalgia for me... Most of my original MOTU came from KB. My first TMNT was from KB. Most of my 200X came from KB. MGS and MGS2, I bought from KB. FFVII was bought on a KB. Most of my ML were from KB. (My first SMC, proto ML Spidey line was from KMart) my PS1 was from KB. So, yeah, there is some attachment to KB Toys here.

I hope it happens and that they can thrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment