Feb 1, 2018

You know what grinds my gears?

Yes it's a reference to Peter's rants... And this is the House of Rants so, I'm gonna rant.

So I ordered some anime online... And I know what you're thinking: " He totally ordered hentai! What an idiot, paying for hentai, when you can stream it for free..."

All I have to say is Yes on both of those statements. Half of it is to get the series that were around in my High School days... Back in the VHS era. The others are due to the incredibly explicit titles that would make anyone uncomfortable... I'm amassing a collection of adult items that would make anyone uncomfortable... This will be my ultimate prank once I leave the Mortal Coil... Not planning on doing that yet, but The earlier I start, the bigger the collection will get. I'm planning on having them on display Video club style... It sounds weird, immature, and kinda silly, but that's the House of Rants style... But that's not the point of the rant. The point is that I ordered a couple of movies that were super cheap.
SOME of them have arrived. One of the packages really got on my nerves...
It stated the contents of the box right next to the address label... I didn't notice until I got inside and checked the packages. The H-Box to give it a name had a customs declaration stating I had ordered:
Immoral Sisters
Return of the Invisible Stud
MILF Mansion
Sexfriend
Twin Dolls
Twin Angels the Complete series
Variable Geo
I also got a microcassette recorder and a cassette
Just an innocent microcassette recorder
That would explain the weird looks from the delivery person... Yes, it was a lady.
And now I'll have to answer the door like Mr. McBadbat...
Seriously, do they have to Itemize each and every title like that? Worst part is that the package came from the US so there was no need to do that... Unless they did it as an attempted to shame me for giving them money? I don't mind them having the customs declaration inside the plastic baggie that is stuck to the package sometimes. But making it a sticker and putting it right next to where the recipient's address is in is a dick move.

You know what else grinds my gears?
When people are at a retailer and they approach an employee... Who is wearing the store's uniform with the store's logo emblazoned on it, wearing a name tag, and other paraphernalia from the store. They ask: " Excuse me, do you work here?" I'm like: Really? She's wearing the store's uniform, it has the same store logo as the one everywhere on the freaking store and you ask if she works here? It's worse when they enter the store, which has a big ass sign outside stating the name. Once inside, the store's logo is every freaking where and they have the audacity to ask if this is said store... No wonder people are eating Tide Pods...

Last but not least, changing commands or moves in fighting games. For years, Chun Li has had charge moves for her spinning bird kick, now it's a quarter circle move... Or her lightning kick becoming a quarter circle move instead of a button masher. It breaks the pacing for a tried and true Character.

And btw, the Chun Li reference is for an upcoming It came from the Toy Chest... She's supposed to arrive next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment