Feb 18, 2018

Hasbro is tempting me with ML...

New Bishop, Sabretooth, Omega Red, Cloak, Dagger, Logan with Bike... Kaine in the Scarlet Spider suit, Scream (one of the Separation anxiety symbiotes) and last but not least my favorite Pudgy, myopic villain whose bowl cut can make the most serious of wall-crawlers laugh...

Otto freaking Octavius!! Doctor Octopus is coming to MARVEL Legends!!!!1!
My favorite Spider-man villain will be gracing the ML line-up and it looks good enough to replace the ToyBiz version!!

Not only that, but The Thing and Silver Surfer are heading to Walgreens... Haven't seen Reed or Torch yet... I need some Fantastic Four...

Hasbro is trying really hard to reel me back in to ML, while the MOTUC spell is weakening... I might need to win the Powerball to keep up with Hasbro.

No comments:

Post a Comment