Jan 18, 2018

Super7 figures coming out in February... Finally!

I have been a staunch defender of Super7... Despite their main focus being hipster crap I don't care about. I was as unbiased as possible while reviewing the flawed figures from Power-Con. I have been more than patient with all the delays. Well, it looks like the wait is coming to an end... February 20 is the estimated date for them to start shipping orders, so I'm guessing by the end of February I'll have 8 MOTU items to come out the toy chest.

I'm still clinging to hope, because I want to ride the MOTUC train until the end. I want Super7 to succeed if it's just to complete the premise of MOTUC of all Characters from all eras. But Super7 NEEDS to iron out the kinks that caused these delays for wave 1 and fix them for Wave 2. There are people angry about the situation and I GET THEM. I UNDERSTAND their anger. I may NOT AGREE WITH THEIR REACTIONS, but I GET IT. (In *most* cases it's justified.) I'm waiting for the figures to arrive before I make any comments on them...

2 comments:

  1. the delay is going to make everyone even more critical of these figures than they normally would have been. it doesn't help that they email us their hipster crap, I think it makes people angrier. they should have separate email lists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a point right there. Every time there's an email from them, I go to their FB page and I can see the vitriol. Sadly, some of it is justified.

      Delete