Jan 8, 2018

It came from the Toy Chest: Spitting water, banging the Boss's daughter!

Mr. McMahon found himself a new heir in the shape of Triple H. I often mocked the whole marrying into the McMahon clan. I saw it as an OK-ISH, not great, wrestler ensuring his paycheck. But I have to admire HHH for that reason. He is a far better creative guy behind the scenes than Vince himself. Once Vince kicks the bucket, the smart thing to do would be to give the company to HHH.
Time to play the game... Time to play the game... Time to play The Game!!! *Derpy laugh that's supposed to be an Evil Laugh*
And now I can add Motorhead fans to the people who hate me list.

Articulation:
If you saw The Rock, then you have an idea what to expect. But let's just say that he's super Articulated. He can recreate a lot of his popular poses. The abs seem to have slightly better range than The Rock, but one of his legs is a bit too stiff.
5.0

Paint and Sculpt:
I do have a small issue with his sculpting. Namely the face. The way his bangs fall on his face make his forehead look a bit too square. He looks a bit too Neanderthal-like. I like the metallic gold for the hair, it gives off an ethereal glow to him. As if he was glistening with water and hit by spotlights.
4.5

Accessories:
2 extra face plates
4 extra hands
Water bottle
Sledgehammer

He feels a bit lacking, when compared to The Rock, or the others. But while he feels lacking, he still has a decent amount of accessories.
5.0

Overall:
The Cerebral Assassin gets a 4.83 as his final score. The Sculpt issues did hurt his score. I hope that Mr. McMahon is still coming (and I'm hoping for some Federation era guys, like Macho Man... And some Modern era guys like Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Batista, and Randy Orton)

No comments:

Post a Comment