Nov 18, 2017

The French Sailor Moon is a girl in ladybug spandex...

I'm talking about the Miraculous Ladybug.

That show...
I've seen like 4 episodes so far and I find it enjoyable, despite the cliches. If you've seen Sailor Moon or Power Rangers, you'll have a slight idea of what's with the cliches.
It's a French Magical Girl show where you have people being turned into supervillains by the main baddie who is most likely the dad of the "Tuxedo Kamen" of this show... Again, only seen 4 episodes of season one. Last year I had seen a few toys from this show when looking for custom fodder. It popped on my Netflix suggested shows feed and I started watching.

There is one thing that makes me giggle unintentionally... The way people are turned into villains... Akuma butterflies.
You can guess what my brain pictures every time the name Akuma is mentioned.

I wish I could do a more in depth review, but I still need to watch a bit more and I'd prefer to have power to make the review a bit better. It's far from perfect, but I do enjoy it a lot more than the Piss in Boots series... Autocorrect win right there.


No comments:

Post a Comment