Nov 5, 2017

Odds and ends Nov. 5 2017. Hobbitses and things.

You like Lord of the Rings? Well WB and Amazon are going to make a Lord of the Ring$ TV series. Beating a dead horse, milking a cashcow dry...


I hate Nintendo so much right now. Got an eShop card to buy the Ace Attorney Trilogy but I can't use the WiFi at work, both of them. I can't use the WiFi at BK, McD, Wendy's, or the mall. I HAVE TO WAIT until Power is restored and I can use my internet connection AT HOME to buy the game. It won't even let me use my phone's hotspot mode. Gosh darn it!

Oh.No. Steven Seagal is now being accused of being a sexual harasser. Which, I'm like "Dude, I thought everyone already knew that."
Никто не обвиняет товарища Сигала

No, really, how is it that people still don't know that Comrade Seagal is a bit of a creep (whose movies I enjoy)

Llooks like the Fast/Furious execs chose The Rock over Tyrese in the theoretical scenario that the latter had set up. Now Tyrese is The Rock's new bestie after his stunt backfired. Eh, it was expected.



No comments:

Post a Comment