Nov 2, 2017

Jumping Jehosaphat! It's already November!?

It feels like an eternity since I had power of the electric kind... Not really whining about that, just pointing out that Christmas is coming and right now all I want for Christmas is to have electricity.

No, I will not comment on the Kevin Spacey and Dustin Hoffman alleged sexually assaulting people many years ago. While they apologized for the issues, we were NOT there, so we cannot say who is guilty of either assault or lying about it. In The court of Public Opinion the accused is guilty until proven innocent screw justice, we need to make examples out of people. Sexual Assault IS BAD. Until they are declared guilty on a court of Law, I will not contribute to the lunch mob. If they are guilty then throw the book at them.

I shall not comment on the "issue" about Brian Cranston saying that he doesn't want Donald Trump to fail. I kinda said the same thing in January. I come from the same POV as Cranston. I don't like the guy, but he's the President. Just because I don't like him, I don't want him to fail so badly that he screws America over. I acknowledged that Mistakes WILL BE MADE, because of his inexperience and we ARE seeing some of those mistakes. Hopefully he will not screw America in the long run. Being militant to a party over country screws over the country. I know because that's part of what has screwed over Puerto Rico.  Incompetent politicians with greasy palms putting Party over the island's well-being.

What I'll comment on is:
Someone at Osama Bin Laden's compound loved Detective Conan and hentai. It IS kinda funny knowing that a super terrorist cannot resist the power of hentai. Oh great there's the new anti-hentai slogan... Hentai, it will turn your son into a terrorist... And a pervert.

Have you ever wondered how did you fall for someone when you don't have a friggin clue about it? Well it has happened to me a few times. Well, I was hanging with a friend who is female, when I decided to check Facebook. That's when I see a pic of a TV star from the 90s and I drop my phone. She looks at me with a WTF expression. She says that it seems like I've seen a ghost. So I give her my phone with the pic of said tv star and she too looks like she's seen a ghost. "Who's that and why does she look like an older version of *name redacted*?" She said. As I was explaining, I came to the realization that the reason I fell for *name redacted* was my subconscious using her as a proxy for the character the TV star played on that show. (No, I'm not mentioning the show because that would give her away and I don't want my female and gay fans harassing her or sending death threats for breaking my achy breaky heart.) But if the reason I fell for her was because she looks like the daughter of said character, then we're my feelings for her real? Or were they all a mirage created by my subconscious in order to pursue an impossible dream of my preteen crush on said actress/character? Now I am riddled with guilt because I fear my feelings were a lie. The idea that my subconscious was using her makes me feel like a creep... I know I LOVEd her, I now wish I hadn't realized the possibility that my subconscious found an acceptable facsimile of TV star...

Now if the Power-Con figures were to arrive sometime next week, I'd be a happy camper.

Tyrese is quitting the Fast/Furious Franchise. He's in a feud with another castmate and he has placed an ultimatum: either the jabroni-beating, la-la-la-la pie eating, trailblazing, eyebrow raising step off the break, put your foot on the gas, always ready to whoop some ass, People's Champ, The Rock leaves Fast or Tyrese walks...


No comments:

Post a Comment