Nov 21, 2017

First Mattyless Black Friday is coming...

And it feels a bit sad. For years, Black Friday/Cyber Monday was a bit of an event here at the House of Rants... Scareglow, A ton of DCUC, Sir Loser Lot and many others were catches from Black Friday deals... Yes, I forgot to mention Castle Friggin Grayskull!!

Super7's having a Black Friday on their physical store and partially online, but it's not MOTUC, so I don't care much about it. With the whole hurricane aftermath and 61th day without electricity, it kinda sucks for Black Friday because a couple of big retailers are still closed here... (not to mention that I also have to work on BOTH of my jobs that actually pay the bills. I'm not Rollin' in money with the House of Rants. I do this because I love you, but not in THAT way, or claim that I hate you...)

So in a way it's a good thing that Black Friday is going to be odd here, but I still miss the MOTUC Excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment