Oct 16, 2017

NECA is doing a life sized Wonder Woman

I think it's another waste of time like the life size Arkham Batman or Harley Quinn. I mean each is $1000 and they're just foam statues. Who would buy that aside comic book shops (who are currently losing money due to a bunch of titles not selling. Not going to mention any companies that rhyme with Carvel.)
Seriously, for a thousand bucks, I'd rather get a sex doll and a WW outfit. The sex doll is at least articulated and provides more bang for my buck (pun totally intended) as I told a friend on Facebook. Then if I get tired of WW all I need is a new outfit and wig to have a different character. Red wig + some fake leaves = Poison Ivy. Blonde wig and a Supergirl outfit and we don't think I need to explain this. Red wig, glasses, normal female clothing and a wheelchair and we have Oracle.

This kind of stuff is among the weirdest things that toy/collectible companies do. Here we have NECA wasting their limited resources on stupid crap that practically no one will buy instead of fixing current quality control issues on the toys people ACTUALLY BUY. I won't mention the hyperfragility on their recent toys... But a Foam Life size WW is where it's at...

After Mattel's Snout Spout and Stay Puft debacles, I can't trust foam. Adding NECA's currently abysmal QC issues, you can see why I'm staying far away from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment