Oct 17, 2017

BBTS has the Power Con figures...

I can't believe that Finally I'm getting the Power Con figures and I'll be able to judge Super 7 a bit better, due to having a second sample BESIDES the Ultimates. (My SHFiguarts Ryoga is MIA, but Ryoga is Ryoga and it makes sense he's completely lost.)

Sadly, I'm aware of some QC issues with the PC figures. Hope mine aren't riddled with issues.

Bison has disappointed me. It's Tuesday and he didn't show up. There's hope for Wednesday but referencing the Addams Family movies would be the easy way out... Of course, I wouldn't just do that.
I'll just wait for Bison and if lucky I'll be publishing the review next Tuesday, cause Bison. (And a small backlog of toys to review, like NECA April and a few Marvel Legends.)

No comments:

Post a Comment