Jun 6, 2017

Possible new She-Ra Animated series coming... No He-Man in sight...

Spike!! Roll the clip!!


I thought this project had died... This was the reason She-Ra stuff was unavailable to Super7 for a while... If this project is a go, then POP fans are screwed out of MOTUC/Club Grayskull POP...

If this project is a go... I know I said it already, but to emphasize... Spike! Roll the Reaction clip!



This scares me a lot... not only because of the toys but the lack of He-Man and making She-Ra be completely independent from MOTU...
As a fan of both MOTU and POP, separating both branches is a horrible idea. Especially if the rock Band idea is still floating around idiots' heads...

I am Adora, He-Man's Twin Sister... Literally, the first words from the intro. To have She-Ra, you NEED He-Man! I'm not saying that He-Man NEEDS to be in every episode, but that Princess of Power is KEPT as part of the MOTU Mythos. (Like the original show did)

About this young lady, I've got nothing... All I know is that she played Lucinda on Sofia the First...


Part of me wants a She-Ra show, but a stronger part of me fears it... Let's wait and see how this develops...

No comments:

Post a Comment