Jun 6, 2017

Anime getting Live Action Remake...

I think it's time to blow this scene! Get everybody and their stuff together... OK, three, two, one, let's jam!

Yes, Cowboy Bebop is getting a Live Action Adaptation...
Cue the first reaction!


Why are we so apprehensive about this at the House of Rants?


or that the guy who wrote MAX Steel is working on this?



I mean, I remember when Spike Spiegel was supposed to be:


Now, here's the thing: This HAS THE POTENTIAL TO NOT SUCK. It's a series, not a movie, which allows to the characters to be fleshed out. In the right hands we could have something as beautiful as the anime... I'm just leery because past adaptations to other anime... I hope it doesn't suck...



In any case... See you, (Live Action) Space Cowboy...

No comments:

Post a Comment