May 11, 2017

FFXV Pitioss Addendum: saltare horribilis

I did review FFXV Yesterday... I didn't mention this on the review, since I wrote it before finding out about the Pitioss Ruins...
I found out about them and my reaction is there on the left.


(this is making me fear FFVII:Remake a lot more)

Now here's the thing: Pitioss Ruins is a Dungeon with no enemies that you can only reach with the Regalia Type-F... you need to reach the rocky area near Mount Ravatogh and land on a tiny strip... I could make jokes about penises here, but I'm not always so low brow...

Here's a hint: Don't try to fly at night...
Once you actually land, the game forces you to abandon your friends, then Noctis tells you to
Swing your arms from side to side 
Come on, it's time to go! 
Do the Noctis! 
Take one step, and then again. 
Let's do the Noctis, all together now! 
You've got it! 
It's the Noctis! 
Do the Noctis! 
Swing your arms from side to side 
Come on, it's time to go! 
Do the Noctis! 
Take one step, and then again. 
Let's do the Noctis, all together now!

Well, Pitioss is HELL on Eos!! Noctis is AWFUL at platforming... He takes big steps on tiny platforms... also after landing some jumps he does a parkour roll... many times this roll causes him to fall off the tiny platform... I spent 4 hours until a small blackout interrupted my trip...
yay... Not feeling the upcoming Menace beneath Lucis quest...

No comments:

Post a Comment