Mar 17, 2017

How can she be our guest if we don't have Jerry Orbach?

Gaston is as intimidating as Michael Cera, Belle who is supposed to be in her late teens/early twenties. (seen references putting her at 17 others at 20) yet, Emma Watson looks like she's 32 (and we dodged the K-Stew bullet here). The So-called Gay Scene was used as a joke and LeFou is barely 20% gayer than the Animated one...
If the whole LeFou is totally gay wasn't said, many of the people who are now boycotting the movie wouldn't have noticed. Obi Wan is decent, but he'll never be as good as Jerry Orbach... Cue the Law and Order reference...


Sounds like I'm a bit nitpicky, but it's within reason. I mean it's not like I'm complaining about the excess of black people in the movie... BTW I'm aware that Black people HAVE Been in Europe way before the Slave trade... (Moorish occupation of Spain comes to mind) BUUUUUUT it felt like Disney went overboard adding black people to fill in their Diversity Bingo Cards.

I cried when the Beast started singing... and I mean full waterworks to the point that an usher was about to ask me to leave the theater kind of crying.


The movie spends a lot of time answering the plot holes of the animated movie. Also, the Enchantress is an even bigger dick in this than the animated movie. She not only curses the Beasts, his guests (there's a party when the enchantress shows up), his servants; but she makes EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT THE PRINCE, THE CASTLE, THE GUESTS, THE SERVANTS...



Cause I need to show the REAL BE OUR GUEST...

Also, I fear the rumor of Live Action Aladdin...

No comments:

Post a Comment