Mar 3, 2017

Ducktales trailer...

After bawling my eyes out at the end of Logan... (The other movie I cried this much was Toy Story 3) I needed something lighthearted and refreshing...

Oh Holy crap! This LOOKS AMAZEBALLS!!  and I hate the cap on Launchpad... (This is a reference to my previous Ducktales Reboot rant) I'm 90% optimistic about the series... the 10% pessimistic stems from new Disney that cancels freaking good shows but gives spin-offs to crap shows... and they still haven't cancelled Bunk'd!?

but back to Ducktales... I kinda miss the Triplets Donald-esque voice... I know they are going for a more Quack Pack version of them, which in a way is good since it gives them personality instead of being Red, Blue, or Green Mini-Donald. Tennant as Scrooge is a stroke of Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Genius! But that trucker hat on Launchpad... grrrrrrr!!! But I have an ulterior motive for this show to do freaking well.

No comments:

Post a Comment