Feb 8, 2017

What is a Netflix? A Miserable pile of secrets!

Die Monster, you don't belong in this world...
You get the idea... Let me play you the song of the Belmont peoples:

Well, the series is coming to Netflix... Wait... Anime, Netflix? All I need is *name redacted* so I can Netflix and Chill... Eh, with my Luck, I'll be so deep in the Zone that even Bow will make fun of me.

All jokes aside, Frigging Castlevania... on NETFLIX!!
Why do I keep picturing something along the lines of Vampire Hunter D, but with more whips?

Now this is something that we need more of. If Castlevania works as an anime, then more videogame adaptations into series could work.

Since the last two rants have had Metal Gear References, well, I'd love to see Outer Heaven, Zanzibar Land turned into anime... Perhaps doing the infamous Phantom Pain Mission 51 as an OVA could work... but since it ain't Pachinko, Konami doesn't care.

The only thing that worries me is that it's NOT TRULY ANIME, but Western animation inspired by anime and purist weebs will complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment