Jan 30, 2017

It Came from the toy chest: Thousand years of death!!

Prepare for a butthurt review... Cause your butt's gonna hurt after the Thousand years of Death!
I'm talking about Kakashi Hatake, you know who's sensei


Let's get cracking:








Articulation:
It's similar to Naruto's but different at the same time. Kakashi is an older figure (Original Naruto version)
The head has better range than Naruto. Combined with the Torso, he can pull off the Idiot Run better than Naruto.)
The thighs have a weird Articulation... I'd describe it as a hybrid between DCUC thighs and MOTUC Thighs.
5.0

Paint and Sculpt:

The Sculpt looks like Kakashi. The paint applications are pretty neat and no visible slop. I accidentally scratched a bit of paint from one of the faceplates  when I dropped it changing it. CAREFUL!!!
5.0

Accessories:
1 extra head with 2 faceplates (due to the Exposing the Sharingan eye from Obito) 8 extra hands, 2 kunai, 1 Icha Icha Paradisu book. (I kinda wish he came with a stand)
5.0



Overall:
It's obvious that Kakashi gets a 5.0 using my ratings scale. He is not TRULY PERFECT. No toy can be, but his clever articulation, crisp paint job, decent sculpt and loads of accessories make him an amazing toy.
You know THIS IS WHY I BOUGHT KAKASHI...

No comments:

Post a Comment