Nov 2, 2016

Reboot Warning!!! Something I like is being Rebooted!

I've been feeling for some time now a hunger for some 80s TV.  If feeling somethinng along the lines of a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. A young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law. kind of show... Well, Machinima is pulling a Shenron:

and they are working with Justin Lin, of the Fast and Furious fame and that will get the Car Action Part... There's also a New Trans Am coming... While I'm, not too fond of the new design, it's a Pontiac Trans Am, which is NEEDED FOR A KNIGHT RIDER REBOOT!?


All I'll say is: Devon Miles better be played by a certain actor... Spike, you better not play That Clip...

Celestiadammit, Spike! I would have preferred the Drunk Hoff Burger Rant over this!

Much better!

My only issue is that Machinima has screwed me over from seeing Street Fighter Resurrection with their crappy ass go90 partnership. Hopefully they'll do it on youtube and eventually release it on DVD/BluRay like they did with Street Fighter Assassin's Fist.

I don't mention anyone else on the cast because it won't compare to the original, having Hoff as Devon is the closest thing to have as a nod to the original. Sure I would like to have William Daniels as KITT, but the man's kinda old and if I have to choose between having him as KITT or Feeny, my vote is Feeny.

No comments:

Post a Comment