Jun 14, 2016

Crate Ass is now A Viking... Need to upgrade my PS4's Hard Drive...

Remember Cranky Kratos and his obsession with Revenge? Killed Zeus and the Greek Pantheon? Well, Kratos has gone Viking Now... And he's gone The Last of Us on us...

I... I don't know what to say! Change can be a good thing (MetroidVania comes to mind) but at the same time it can be a bad thing...

Let's be honest,  this change seems to be putting Story above Gameplay. Again, Most of the story of GoW is Rah! Kratos is pissed at something! Rah! The meat and potatoes was the arcadey hack & slash action. This change intrigues me. Has me a bit worried, but I guess wait and see is the appropriate approach.


Spider-Man, Spider-Man, is that Josh Keaton as Spider-Man? Or is that Yuri Lowenthal?

This might be interesting... Hopefully Open world and better web swinging than Tobey-Man 2...
One tiny nitpick: The suit...

Better get used to VR Headsets and clear fragile stuff from the room just in case:

This sounds more exciting than the TellTale Batman game... PS4NEO + VR Headset... Dammit! My Wallet just dove into the bathtub with a plugged toaster!

And to cap this off:

A Hideo Kojima game with a very naked Norman Reedus... I've no idea what's going on, but A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME...

No comments:

Post a Comment