Mar 6, 2016

The end of Mythbusters happened last night.


Now I have no reason to watch Discovery Channel... Yes, I'm aware that I've complained about the show having jumped the shark for quite some time. At the same time, the sense of Familiarity of having Adam and Jamie do science on my TV will now be gone...

I cried while watching this... I mean, It's nearly 14 years of Mythbusters... I was a somewhat naive college student. Now, I am Older, maybe wiser, jury is still out on that.

To be honest, it was quite a sentimental episode... Jamie and Adam killed Buster one Final time...



And I truly mean that they killed him for real this time...
He pretty much disintegrated... Farewell, you big dummy!

All that's left on the Channel is basically shows I don't care about. Moonshiners, Deadliest Catch, Naked and Afraid (and censored... I mean what's the deal of nudity if you're going to censor it?), and Dual Survival without Cody Lundin.

Speaking of which, the History Channel has not shown me this guy's latest antics...
Did he finally became an Invisible Watermelon spokesperson?

Oh, he's doing another show about Aliens... Well, looks like History Channel will be the new nerdy channel for me... When they're not doing Pawn Stars marathons... But will I get bored about Hitler shows almost every other day?

No comments:

Post a Comment