Jan 4, 2016

Oh My Wallet! FFVIIR Play arts Kai are coming!

Yup! Square Enix is going to milk the Hell out of FFVII...
We are getting Figures from the Remake and in a way this Pleases me.

The pleasing so far is related to Barret seeing that Dissidia Cloud isn't that far off from Traditional VII Cloud that I'd need to buy another... Though a Cloud that can have the sword on his back is a bit tempting...

Now if they make Tifa, Yuffie and Aerith, I may have to try and get them because of Articulation...

Now I only hope that they decide to make Cid and a TRUE Cait Sith... Those, in addition to Barret, I will have to try and get!

Basically this is my situation:
Me: I cannot spend too much money on toys this year...
SquEnix: I know you got problems... hell, we all do. But you gotta understand that there ain't no gettin' offa this train we're on, till we get to the end of the line.
Me: Wait, you're using FFVII quotes to convince me to buy your stuff?
SquEnix:  What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings too?
Me: No! I won't cave in!
SquEnix: Shut up! The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean a thing! Aerith is gone.
Aerith will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My eyes are burning!
Me: This guy are sick. Dammit! Now I'M Quoting FFVII!!

We'll see how this develops and if I'll be able to at least get Barret... But I won't get my hopes up for the full VIIR roster... (main 9 and Sephiroth)

No comments:

Post a Comment