Dec 31, 2015

Holy Crap! Cumberstrange looks AMAZEBALLS!

EW had the first look at Doctor Strange, played by Benedict Cumberbatch, a man currently hated by the T part of the LGBT community because of Zoolander 2...

I have to say: He totally LOOKS LIKE DOCTOR STRANGE!! This has brought my hopes up a little bit. Seeing that I was a bit miffed by the Ancient One being Tilda Swinton.

I will have to check out Doctor Strange now...
Seeing that Odin had an Artifact of Agamotto and now we have Strange... Will Odin and Strange cross paths? I mean there's a Thor RAGNAROK movie coming up... I know Banner/Hulk will be in it... Add a Strange and we could sorta have the Defenders... Submariner is in the 20th Century Fuchs hellhole, so replace Namor with Thor...
I know this is a bit of a short rant, but seeing that 2015 is nearly over, I have to prepare for the big changes coming up in 2016... and eventually 2017 with III...

No comments:

Post a Comment