Oct 9, 2015

Rick Moranis WILL NOT DO a Ghost Bust Hers Cameo

But he is willing to return to Acting if something piques his interest...
Now this is a good thing. No, not talking about the Ghostbusters reboot being ass because of Feig and McCarthy, but about Moranis coming out of his self-imposed exile. It was for the best of reasons and I commend him for that, but he has been sorely missed. Now there is 2 more reasons that Moranis being back to the fold make me giddy:

A Sequel to:


Also, I kinda want to see a brand new Honey I _____ the ______ movie. Come on, it's Disney, they have a hard-on for unwanted sequels! He could probably do Spaceballs 2: The search for more money, but the Honey Sequel, tetraquel, whatever... I don't think he'd do that. As long as we don't get a Flintstones sequel.

Then again, something that worries me is that he left in the early 90s, it's been nearly 20 years and comedy sensibilities have changed, mostly due to the perennially offended and his older style of comedy may be found to be "offensive" by the Anti-Fun brigade.

No comments:

Post a Comment