Aug 24, 2015

8 days until The Phantom Pain...

So, it looks like I may need to replay Ground Zeroes to get in shape... It's been roughly 15 months since I've played Metal Gear Queefer.

One Partial Replay Later:

I still Hate Sutherland's voice. The controls are a bit unnatural, but will take some time to get used to. I've been capturing US Soldiers left and right... Hopefully They will be useful in Mother Base...

Hell, I even acquired some MREs... The Modern Counterpart to C-Rats to eat as part of my training...
Using an Eyepatch is horrible for gameplay... To Think Like Snake you HAVE TO BECOME Snake... or in this case Big Boss...

Not going to mention the part where I used a Refrigerator Cardboard box to sleep in. I know it's not accurate, but it's the Mansion of the Cardboard Box World.

Here's hoping that The Phantom Pain IS A LOT BETTER than Ground Zeroes... It's the end of an Era... The Final Metal Gear... The Final HIDEO KOJIMA METAL GEAR game...

8 more days until the final revelations... 8 more days and I may never buy another Konami Game EVER AGAIN... It's kinda scary...

In any case... 8* days for me to be able to do THIS!!
*=May take more depending on free time and Mother Base Resources...


No comments:

Post a Comment