Jul 1, 2015

It Came from the Toy Chest: All I need is a Hazuki figure...

Before I start pestering all my toys about sailors.

This is what I meant. Thanks to JAKKS Pacific's MiWorld Line (for girls, so it has no involvement from the Guru) I now have a Vending Machine toy prop that fits my Action Figure displays...
Common sense would say: That vending machine works perfectly on a WWE Display or a Marvel Legends/DC Universe Classics display... Knowing the House of Rants and the people who write for it, you should have said MOTUC... Castle Grayskull is getting a Vending Machine next to the Entrance!


It's a vending machine... What else can I say about it?


 It Kinda works since it allows you to get soda bottles. You want candy bars and chips? No such luck. The toy designers couldn't figure out a way to give you said items. You win some, you lose some...

Now let's be honest: with a Different paintjob, this could actually WORK IN Castle Grayskull. I mean look!
 I'm starting to think that it may not even NEED the paint job... Seriously thinking getting a second one IF the Snake Mountain Rumors are true... Guess we'll find out on the 10th of July!




The last thing on the Vending machine is kinda useless...
It has a Credit Card slot that DOES NOTHING when you put the card in. The redonkulous button shown on the video is how the items pop out.

It's a nice prop to have on most displays (where it makes sense...) or even where it doesn't make sense. My sense of humor allows for a Vending Machine on Castle Grayskull...

If the MiWorld Photobooth was larger...

No comments:

Post a Comment