Jul 8, 2015

Aunt May is now Hot and Mattel is going for my wallet HARD!!

Wallet! Wallet! Wallet! Wallet don't GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
My wallet has committed suicide by this little bit of news from Toy News International...

If this is true then: Mattycollector... 1985 Thundercats... in scale with MOTUC...

I can't say I predicted this, since the rant I made way back in 2014 was just me spitballing some theoretical ideas for a theoretical Thundercats line.



Apparently Aunt May is now Marisa Tomei... This is confusing my nether regions... Aunt May is hot...
This is your new Aunt May and you're gonna like it!!
Peter's Elderly Aunt who took care of him after his parents died is now going to be Marisa Tomei...

Can you Picture Marisa Tomei as Aunt May?




FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUu- Dare IS The Final MOTUC Figure...

















These two pics were floating around Facebook.
Seems like Saurod is September, Perfuma October, Dragstor November and Dare for December. The Holiday Item is obviously the lasers. Q3 seems to be BS Hordak and Q4 Seems to be TC Skeletor vs FF He-Man.

Now the big surprises will be: MOTU in 2016, The cost of Point Dread, the truth about Thundercats, debunking or confirming the Snake Mountain Rumors... Unless we get some early leaks, we have to wait until Friday.

Again, as much as I despise the little turd, Mattel adding an Extra Armor on him to make him less of a LAME ASS NA He-Man repaint helps him... But what I wanted to say before I lost track is: King Grayskull started the line, the son of He-Man ends it... Nice bookend for Scott Neitlich's experiment...
I want a Skeleteen now... There I said it!

No comments:

Post a Comment