Jun 29, 2015

odds and ends 6/29/15 Strange stuff is happening.

Let's start with Doctor Strange... So, basically, we're seeing more of the Hollywood catering to Chinese Market. Remember Transformers 4: Too freaking long, but very Vegan since we no longer Praise God for The Beef! Well, the Whitewashing of the Ancient One and removal of Tibet from the whole Doctor Strange origin is (as much as Marvel wants to deny it) pandering to China. This still doesn't explain the Black Baron Mordo...

Stan Lee was rushed to the hospital recently. Hopefully he'll be just as careful if not more in the future. I mean, he is kinda old... Almost a Century old... Man, that is a bit scary. A world without
Stan Lee... I think I need to back away from Marvel Related stuff...

WWE Lied to me? The Big Show breaking the Ring when fighting Lesnar was a lie? But, but I saw it with my own two eyes!! Well, the fight, of course was staged, but I am surprised at the fact that the collapsing ring was staged. I mean, when I look at the video now with that knowledge, it kinda makes sense...

One decent thing that I can say about that abominable reboot... they kinda got the uniforms right... not too sure about the orange stripes.



No comments:

Post a Comment