Jun 28, 2015

damn the snipers! damn them to Hell!

Yes, this rant has a bit of sour grapes... I've lost quite a few recent auctions on ebay (during the last month) thanks to Snipers! I know that Sniping tools are legal and all that, but What the Hell, man! I'm on FREAKING EBAY looking at the auction page, watching the time tick down and suddenly out of nowhere someone bids 50 cents/a dollar higher than my maximum bid seconds before the auction ends. How can I combat that!?

WITHOUT becoming a Sniper... I can't get hooked on Pentazemin or Cigarettes to calm my already shaky hands.
There is nothing more frustrating than this... Seriously it's like getting Blue Shelled in real life!
I know that Sniping will not go away and I'll have to live on knowing that there are people out there who aren't even out there. They're fighting proxy wars and letting machines do their bidding for them. Sheesh! I'm starting to sound like a Kojima game...

In any case I'm angry... Not AVGN levels of angry but I found the perfect video to sum up my anger levels...


You win some, you lose a lot more, but Dammit! I missed out on  a *item redacted* and a *item redacted* don't get me started on *items redacted* and...

feh! This was why I had been avoiding the bay for years... In any case, I just needed to vent...


No comments:

Post a Comment