May 20, 2015

Jared Leto's Joker has the infamous tats.

I tried very hard to avoid dwelling into the Jared Leto Joker with tons of tattoos and the grille on his mouth... Looking more like Lil' Wayne than the Traditional Joker...

Before I hear mentions of Heath Ledger not looking like the Traditional Joker Or that the Joker has had tattoos in the comic, shut up and let me finish.

The Beef I have with the tattoos is: They seem to be more like tattoos that a Joker Fan would get than tattoos that the Clown Prince of Crime would have.

The grille, I kinda get because Batman may or may have not knocked a few teeth to stop the Joker every now and then.

Seriously, does the Joker NEED to remind himself that he's the Joker with HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Tattooed on his body, a deck of cards, a smile, and a Harlequin Skeletor face? I get the prison teardrop tattoo, but why does he need a "Damaged" tattoo on his forehead? This reeks from the costume designers "trying TOO HARD" to leave their mark on the Joker...

Why the background info on my beef with the inks? Well a few pics from the movie while filming on location have been "leaked" and he's sporting the ink...

Here's the thing: The inks bug me because Leto looks like a fan cosplaying as the Joker. It would be as if the actor playing He-Man in the rumored MOTU Movie had a Castle Grayskull Jawbridge tattooed over his heart, the Power Sword and Sword of Protection over his right arm, then Battle Cat on his left shin and last but not least a Teela portrait on his left wrist... I wanted to joke about having Grayskull as a tramp stamp, but that would have been a bit too much... Now I wonder has anyone gotten a Grayskull tramp stamp?
Uh-huhhuh! Boner!

No comments:

Post a Comment