Mar 23, 2015

Game of Spoilers: The show will outpace the books.

Kinda obvious given the Slowpoke Rodríguez pace that Georgie RR Writing Real Slow Martin has taken to finish the damned books... (I feel bad for the fans who picked up their first ASOIAF book back in the 90s.) The Game of Thrones showrunners have already stated that they know how it'll end and that they'll REACH the intended ending in seven seasons and that they will NOT go in a hiatus.

Then again, the show has started to veer off the books' storyline. We better get ready for more of that.
I'm not gonna go on another FINISH THE DAMN BOOKS ALREADY, since Georgie RR Slowpoke Martin has stopped going to cons in order to finish the sixth book.

Now Season 5 is coming... This kinda bugs me since I'm going to be catching up to the books and possibly go into a different direction, but on the other hand; I can't wait for GRRM to finish so I can watch the show without ruining the literary experience...

Talk about First World Problems!!


In any case A Dream of Spring shall remain a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment