Feb 15, 2015

NYTF Matty MOTUC reveals and stuff.

On the 11th, Mattel gave us a Little Caligar teaser of the 200X mini sub that was rumored...
Seems that Evil Seed AND Ceratus may be the starting guys on this sub...

This means that I may need to buy a second Ceratus to make a 200X Whiplash and demote my Mostly Vintage Whiplash with 200X head to Generic Caligar for Ceratus...

(As of the moment of writing this part of the rant, no official SUB Announcement has been made. You can easily add 1 + 1 and reach to Orange being the correct answer here.)
The whole 200X sub is making me feel like Jessie Spano...

On Friday the 13th... The worst day to get laid EVER!! Mattel sent the subscribers this image on an e-mail... a NYTF Reveal of...
A figure already revealed by Scott Neitlich before he left... Now don't get me wrong, Sssueeeze looks cool... a bit TOO Vintage for my tastes... Especially that Lazer Tag training Bra/Armor.
It's cool that we get an e-mail with a sneak peek to a figure, but this would have been a better way to toss in a teaser or two about upcoming figures. Like say BS Hordak's belt, or Mara's boot to name two figures.

Now that we're on the 15th the reveals have begun to appear...

200X sub? Confirmed. Callix, Evil Seed and Ceratus confirmed it. The sub exclusive is the infamous head pack...

Yes, I know. The 5 heads are: Clawful, Buzz Off, Sy-Klone, Roboto, and Snout Spout.

The Club Eternia Reveals are Mara and Peekablue. Mara looks amazing. Peekablu,  well, I can only use Two Words to describe her. Mara... Hoo boy! She's the Star of the show. As I feared, she's got the Ambassador and vintage proto looks  combined. (Not the Toga look) On the other hand, her ponytail looks cool and is not made of Stiff plastic. Also, the efforts to get a Crita figure have been doubled!

Peekablue looks a bit like Katy Perry but her weapon is a bladed fan... Needs two of those and a toothy clone!
I just read Peekablue's bio and I want to kick the bio writer in the gonads. Even if he works for company known as an LJN offspring.

I loved all of these reveals... There is something I also have to say: THANK GOODNESS THE HORSEMEN DID THE RIGHT THING BY DOING 200X EVIL SEED. A cloaked Artichoke is not Original, nor cooler. ASPARAGUS CARNAGE FOR THE WIN!!
Callix, who I wasn't that interested in... I'm now a believer!! The ax is also a crossbow? Coool!
Ceratus, well, I needs 2...

I'm surprised that we are getting 2 MOTUC females so close to each other. Peeks is on July and Mara in August.

With the official announcement of the 200X sub, the rumors that Veena was held back because too many females and is the September slot for club 200X, mean one thing: Club Eternia's Final slot is open for someone that is not Vintage MOTU, or Vintage PoP to get. The fear that Dare is closing the line grows stronger every day. Hopefully, they decide to screw Dare and give that slot to Crita.

No comments:

Post a Comment