Dec 13, 2014

It Came From the Toy Chest Chill out MOTUC Fans!

Yes, it's an ICE day to make Cool Puns! Better leave this to the Professionals.

I'm doing Icer today as a review!
This one is easy. His single Appearance was in The Ice Age Cometh... He's basically the standard naked buck with a few new pieces. A super cheap figure for Mattel to make. I apologize if my review is a bit cold...




Articulation:
Seriously, he is as standard as they come in this department. It snow surprise that NOTHING hinders it, since he's virtually naked.
4.5

paint and sculpt:
The sculpt is mostly the naked buck. New bracers, boots and head complete the look. The paint has a few issues. Some chipped off of his left bicep and the Frosted snowy look is a bit sloppy on him. He does look like the character, but that design reminds me of something else.
4.0

Accessories:
He has an Icicle Staff/Javelin and an extra accessory from the episode: Reign of the Monster (Icer does not appear here.) It's the Staff of Avion, Filmation Style. Stratos cannot hold this staff, due to the way his hands were sculpted. It's a shame that the China Seal was sculpted on the good side of the staff, since the side without the seal has all the "nipples" from the injection molding. 3.0

Overall:
He's a very basic figure, but COOL looking. This gives him a 3.83 as his score. Not too bad, but it could have been a bit better. Heck, even I went easy on the review. No Frosta Jokes, no Winter is coming references... Heck! I didn't even make an Elsa joke... I guess I should just let it go...

hah! You were expecting the video to pop up! All jokes aside, he's OK...

than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment