Aug 25, 2014

8/25/2014 Odds and ends: No more John Hammond and Disembodied Cobra Strikes

I'm terribly saddened by the news of Lord Richard Attenborough's death.
Over 90% of you know him because of this:


He was also Santa Claus, so I will remember him for that too. I had a JP Book reference, but it would be a bit tasteless. So, instead, my best wishes to his surviving Family.

Sticking to the theme of Death, this is super messed up:
Chinese Chef chops Cobra to prepare a plate and the disembodied Snake bites him to the death!

So, basically, Snake got its Revenge by killing the Chef that was going to cook it...


I mean Even Bear "My advice is 85% likely to kill you" Grylls has mentioned MULTIPLE TIMES the dangers of Snake heads after being chopped off their bodies!


I guess not everyone can be as badass as a mongoose.



Why is George R.R. Martin not writing books and uploading videos to Youtube?

Oh, it's the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge... Still, he could've fallen when the icy water fell on him. He almost hit his face with the edge of the pool too!

PEOPLE HAVE DIED doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge... That sucks, but if George RR Martin dies because of it, All hell will break loose. I can almost picture the bitching and moaning about an incomplete saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment