Apr 9, 2014

Odds and ends April 9, 2014

Sad news to Wrestling fans from the 80s. The Ultimate Warrior has passed away. It sucks for the UW fans that he passed away, but on a more positive note; at least he made peace with McMahon and the WWE before passing. My condolences to his family and those who were touched by the Warrior.

Found something more insane than McNugget Rampage... Topless McRampage!!


I wish I knew what the Topless Rampage was all about, but at least she got Ice cream!!

Now on a more positive note, Amanda Bynes seems to be doing better. Well that is if we're to believe her Attorney. I hope she is doing well and that hopefully she'll remain staying well.

I'd ramble a bit more but I'm trying to figure out an E-Mail I got from Matty where Today is the 10th and I may be getting a second Gorpo.

No comments:

Post a Comment