Apr 11, 2014

Odds and ends April 11, 2014

Megan Fox... I'm not a fan of her. Let's leave it at that. As much as I dislike her, she seems to be a fan of Sailor Moon. She seems interested in doing a Live Action Sailor Moon. Personally, I think this is a HORRIBLE IDEA. Not because I don't like her as an actor, but because she's too old to play a 14 year old girl.


I'm going to give a shout out to the folks from Nerds on a Couch since they got little old me to do a rant there. Obviously, the topic is Ponies... I kid, I kid! It's He-Man, which shouldn't come as a surprise. IT IS closely tied to the recent news about the movie and reflecting on them a little bit more than my shooting from the hip rant that I posted Earlier.

Finally, a Girl Meets World Teaser...


This Teaser is not enough to gauge if it'll be in the same spirit as Boy Meets World, or if it'll end up as another Shake it Up, ANT Farm or Jessie... Did Ben Savage get a Nosejob? He looks somewhat off.

No comments:

Post a Comment