Apr 14, 2014

Jem the Movie IS TRULY OUTRAGEOUS!!

Truly, truly outrageous! We have no script, no cast, movie will be Low-Budget AND it starts Filming in 3 Weeks...


Yes, I know that I'm not the Target Audience and that this movie needs to catch the attention of a new generation of JEM and the Holograms fans; but this seems like it's the wrong way to go about it. I hope the end result DOES NOT SUCK, but My Expectations keep getting lower with every bit of news I hear.

While JEM does not need a Bayformers budget, the whole Low-Budget thing scares me. The Misfits are borderline Terrorists, JEM NEEDS Explosions and Super CGI Magic to turn Jerrica into Jem and the whole Synergy thing. I fear that a lower budget may not give us a decent Misfits terrorist plot or a great Synergy...

The lack of a cast worries me. How can filming start if there isn't a cast set in stone? Also, don't we need a script? You know that thing that needs tons of rewrites before filming...
This project seems to be moving WAY TOO FAST... A rushed movie is not necessarily a GOOD Movie and this project seems to be happening at a ridiculous speed. I honestly hope that it will not suck, but I don't feel that it'll be GOOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment