Apr 23, 2014

Barbie Movie is Happening... HWAT!?

I was not joking nearly two years ago when I said that they should try to make a Barbie Movie!! I just didn't expect it to truly happen! Curse you LEGO Movie!! There, something bad that I can say about the LEGO movie. They're hoping to start filming before the end of 2014. You know, I can't wait for this to happen. I KNOW for sure that certain Social Justice Womyn Warriors will bitch and moan about Barbie the movie, simply BECAUSE it's Barbie. I almost expect "Patriarchy diatribes" running loose.

Back to the movie news. The angle going for Barbie is a modern day Mary Poppins type of character.
But, we know which project will be easier to make. Barbie WILL Happen, meanwhile the He-Man movie is gathering more dust than Castle Grayskull.

I'll just have to see how this develops and I MAY HAVE TO SEE THIS... Dammit,  Blockbuster! Why did you have to go broke before this came to DVD?

No comments:

Post a Comment