Jan 9, 2014

One good thing about Spider-Douche 2 coming

Spider-Ock may become a thing of the Past because it looks like Parker is coming back!!

It's convenient that Peter is recovering his body just in time for the next Spidey movie...
I mean it's not like Marvel forced the Black suit on Peter a bit before Spider-Man 3...
In any case, it sucks that Comic Companies need to force certain elements in order to have the comics somewhat match up with what you see in the comics. I've avoided ranting about Nick Fury Jr. to avoid accusations of racism because I believe that the Real Nick Fury is Hwite!!

My Nick Fury is THE HOFF!

I suppose we may see some Electro and Rhino activity leading up to the movie. In a way these ridiculous mandates from marketing actually worked for the better this one time.
Basically Spider-Ock lasted a year... Well, hopefully they will find a way to revive Doctor Octavius ... AGAIN!! Preferably before Spider-Douche 3

No comments:

Post a Comment