Jan 8, 2014

OK What is this?

I know it's a short parody, but check out the video and you'll find out why I am freaking out about this...


Go watch... Halfway through you'll see the reason why I am so excited about this... no, it's not the tits... OK it kinda is, but not in the way you'd think.













































OK so now that you watched the video we have Mr. Feeny saying "tits". I know it sounds immature, but I wish we could have a video of Mr. William Daniels saying all the basic expletives available. Just because it would be hilarious to tell someone to go ____ themselves by using Mr. Feeny's voice. It would be weird, like a Pissed off Bob Ross weird.

That is why movies like Kindergarten Cop or Stop or My Mom Will Shoot work! The "Fish out of Water" aspect with the BIG BAD ACTION STARS in comedic roles. The inverse is possible.
From This:

to this or this.

then again the Exception to the Rule would be


While the short way up above still keeps Mr. Daniels in a similar role to his most known role that does not involve the Hoff, "the tits" changes everything... Which brings me to the MAIN point of the rant...

Haven't you had a moment where you're watching a movie/show/etc. when Suddenly: BOOM! An actor from another show that you enjoy(ed) suddenly appears, that you hadn't noticed before?
Well, in my case the one with the most surprising appearances is Mr. William Daniels.

He's appeared in so much stuff that has surprised me. I mean he was in Blades of Glory... (Still don't get how I actually WATCHED that movie, since I'm no fan of Will Ferrell and I Despise John Heder with a passion. Then again, I don't know how I sat through Napoleon Dynamite the other day... both movie and series... OK Series I get because I was told that Tara Strong did some voicework on the show.) Where was I? Feeny... Well, the only things I remember from Blades of Glory were: Flash Gordon theme and Feeny... um... William Daniels. Before you ask, yes I did yell "FEENY!!" when I saw him. But my biggest "Feeny Freakout!" was on a show long before Boy Meets World or Knight Rider... One of the Few episodes I remember from The Incredible Hulk had Feeny as a bad guy!
Now THAT Really freaked me out!

I watched Flight of the Phoenix Recently and had another one of those Holy crap moments when I realized that the Annoying Company man was none other than Dr. House... (don't get me started on Stuart Little... the mouse being McFly freaks me out more than Dr. House being Mr. Little.)
Normally I get these Holy Crap moments with Voice Actors... It's even crazier when I get it with Normal Actors. It's crazy realizing that Tobey Maguire was on The Wizard, but in all fairness he was a kid back then. It's even crazier when the actor is an adult and you don't see the actor, but a character. (Happens to me a lot with Sean Bean as well. I only recognize him when he dies)


No comments:

Post a Comment