Dec 10, 2013

We have a Fast and Furious Wonder Woman...

And the reason I mention F&F has nothing to do with Paul Walker... So, put those pitchforks away!!
Batffleck vs Superkilla movie will have a Wonder Woman appearance... She will be played by Gal Gadot...
All I know is that she's Israeli, a model and she appeared in some F&F movies, which I have not bothered to see since Car movies are not my thing...

OK, I DID SEE Tokyo Drift... I blame my Temporary Need For Speed Underground phase...

Let's see if you see the RED FLAG I see?

I'll give you a hint... SHE'S A MODEL!!!
WW IS NOT A MODEL... Especially these Modern era Stick Figures that they call Models nowadays...
WW needs some meat on her bones...
Seriously, this girl seems too scrawny... She'd need to bulk up a lot in order to get a physique worthy of Wonder Woman.Something highly unlikely due to her being a Model.
She needs to look Less Runway, More Xena... I'm not saying that we NEED to get Lucy Lawless...
(I'd probably would have said that 15 years ago.) But if you look at Lucy when she was Xena, she looked strong and she still retained some femininity which is what Wonder Woman should look like...

Now this adds to my fears that DC is desperate to get into that Avengers money, because we're RE-INTRODUCING Batman AND we're INTRODUCING Wonder Woman.
OK, Superman stopped Zod in the First Man of Steel movie.
WHAT KIND OF THREAT is this big that it would need Superman, Batman AND Wonder Woman to stop?

They're tossing the BIG 3 in one movie so they can get to a Justice League movie? Why? This movie is going to be the JUST-US League movie already!!

DC seems to be ready to fail, cause Multiple villains with origins in one movie usually ends up in failure. Here we're doing the same but with the heroes.
We're so gonna have flashbacks to the whole Crime Alley incident. You can't do Batman if you don't do the whole Crime Alley thing.



Or we get a stylized nightmare

Not even Videogames are spared from the whole Crime Alley incident


so, we're VERY likely to get Crime Alley shoved down our throats once more. The whole Superman=Jesus thing from Man of Steel wasn't that Subtle (but a smidge subtler that what Hideo Kojima would have done) The tricky pieces here are Wonder Woman... And of course the villain.

So let's see: Repercussions from the Battle of Metropolis, Batman's Origin vaguely mentioned, Wonder Woman's Origins, The villain's Origins AND the Entire plot of the movie. Can you see WHY I am worried?


No comments:

Post a Comment