Nov 22, 2013

Sequeljuice Sequeljuice Sequeljuice!

I should have used that title for the previous Sequeljuice rant... well, let me put some BG Music before the rant.

Guess who's coming in for Sequeljuice? I'll give you a hint:
It's Winona Ryder... and it's no reboot. It's a 25+ years sequel... I'm still not too excited about it, but who knows... Hopefully the following 2 people will not be attached to the movie:
Johhny Depp and Helena Boham Carter. But Tim Burton might find a way to throw them in, cause he hates me...

Interesting... Another study that finds that videogames aren't the Violence inducing murder simulators that some former First Lady and a whacko Ambulance Chaser would want yo to believe... I could add that they aren't a Patriarchy Enforced Misogyny Indoctrination tools, but I'll save that for the next video that the "Pop culture Critic" decides to do.

Then again, parents should just do their job as parents and do some parenting. TV, Videogames, The internet are NOT Babysitters...

So, "The daughter of Ra's al Ghul" that they mention in Arrow is Nyssa and not Talia... I wonder if they're going to make Arrow an added part of the Nolanverse for the eventual Justice League Movie... Interesting... Speaking of Arrow, oh DAMMIT!! Barry Allen, not flash will be showing up on Arrow, cause they're making a Stand Alone Pilot for The Flash!!

♫Spider-Ock, Spider-Ock... Let's see what else can Marvel... uh ruin?
Spider-Ock + Venom = Inferior Venom... Seriously, all they are doing is making the 90s Clone Saga seem like a wonderful thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment